Saturday, March 01, 2008

SEASON OF THE ANGELS

The Father spoke and said: "Now comes a season of the angels".

I saw in the Spirit the movement of many, many angels; their movement like the waves of the sea pouring towards the shore over and over.

The Father said to me, "I send them to help Me intervene, to lift up, to push back evil, to open doors, and open hearts with hope. The enemy of God and man moves with frantic power to destroy what he did not make. He whispers in the night and screams in the day to those I created. He screams threats and whispers schemes of violence and evil."

"Now before the day of My Coming I send My angels who love Me into the fray, joining My Spirit, to overturn the fortresses and high places of Satan and all who fell with him. Satan's power is not above Me. I made him and I will unmake him."

"My angels do this not because of duty, not because they must; they do it for love of Me. And My followers on earth would do well to be as they are, and to join them as they are sent into the darkest places on earth to bring the hope that has been given on a cross of wood."

"The times will get harder, and grievous events are still ahead. Fear and terror are coming to man as the time draws nearer to the Event much awaited, the return of My Heart in the form of Jesus, Redeemer King
."

"Hold fast to the Hope I bring, and do all that I make possible for you to do, which is to smash the barriers of opposition to the good, and to the right. The season of angels will cause many close to death to see them, will cause the lost to lift their heads, will cause hardened hearts to soften, and the sick to recover, while many acts of supernatural power are coming. And always know that what I conceive and what I will do shall never be in vain."