Friday, November 16, 2007

Vow a vow to me on Christmas Day

The Father spoke to me this morning, saying, It's coming on Christmas, and Christmas speaks of mother and Child. And then He swept His hand over Rwanda and said, The children of the raped in the genocide, and their mothers, are innocent, yet a dark cloud is over them. Tell Rwanda that I say; love them, pray for them, help them. Mother and child innocent of the darkness visited on them by the rulers of the darkness in this world in spirit and in flesh. Have pity on them. Remember them when you think of that Holy Night of a mother and a Child. Vow a vow to me on Christmas Day that you will be my helpers in Rwanda for those children and mothers of woe. I come to Rwanda to come and heal what the locusts have eaten. Help Me to help them, and more darkness will be lifted over Rwanda. Do this in the name of My heart, Jesus, and I promise you, healing and help, good fruit will come. And the Father said to light a candle on Christmas Eve for the mothers and children, victims of rape not only in Rwanda but in all the world. Father You have our promise.