Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Father's message to Christians about Israel

The Father spoke to me just now, and said, "I have a message for Christians. Examine yourselves, examine your hearts and your thoughts. If there is even one iota of anti-semitism, repent before Me, and erase it from your being. If you do not, I will not answer your prayers, I will not draw close to you. My Son wept over Jerusalem, and He is the same yesterday and today. Hate is a bitter root and I will not have it growing in my followers who profess to love Me."

As the war deepens we see the hate that the Father is speaking of against Israel, more and more it is boldly proclaimed. And nations speak of wiping out Israel.

The enemy hates Israel because they are the Father's and he hates whatever the Father loves. The apple of His eye, for all their sins, have noble attributes. Abraham, Moses, David, Paul, Peter and the list goes on. If the people who believe in Jesus bear ill-will to the ones to whom Jesus was given, then how can they speak of the Messiah to Israel? Go to the Father, see the folly of this anger, remembering your sins are on the cross as well as theirs, and repent. Turn away from anti-semitism, turn to the throne room of the Father and He will receive your contrite hearts.