Thursday, August 10, 2006

Days with the Father

So often through my days, I see the Father. He shows me things, some like scenes unfolding, some with me standing next to Him as He speaks and shows what He will. He wants me to share these things. Sometimes it seems overwhelming because His Spirit is always moving and flowing among mankind always working, always working on ways to bring us to His heart. He never stops, because love never stops. So among the flood of Himself I'll do my part as a vessel in these blogs. The Father spoke to me recently about the Holocaust. Since I was a small child the Holocaust was compelling and profound to me, and as years passed I would read many accounts and stories and books about it. So when the Father began to speak about Israel so recently to Char and I, I was ready to know what He would say about the Holocaust. He said there were two reasons, and I will write it to you when He says it's the right time. So many things are happening concerning Israel, I would encourage you to search out our website and type in Israel, you will see how much Israel was on the Father's heart and mind. This goes back before this most recent warfare, He always prepares a way ahead so we can understand Him.

Trusting and following the Father, hearing His voice and doing His will is not so hard to do. It stems from your love for Him. The most faithful and beautiful Being whose concern for the darkness needs to be our concern. Pass out the pictures of Jesus, they are free, and He wants us to do that for Him. So do it for Him, He's the One who searched for you until you found Him. He would have never stopped searching even,to our deathbeds and beyond. Pray for Israel to return to the Father who is waiting for them. When they call on the Father, He has said He will take them by the hand, and lead them over a bridge of His making, lead them to His Heart, His Son. Pray with your hearts for the chosen ones to realize who Jesus was and is.

God bless you, and thank You Father, for your steadfast undying love for your created, your children. May we be found lifting up Your heart to the world with all our strength.